Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cute and Unique for 100

"Oh my God, he's adorable!!" That was what I said the first time I saw this little critter pictured in today's post.

I really don't think it's possible to get any cuter than Lill Scrappy. I've never seen anything like him before and he's utterly unique, which I think makes him perfect for today's post... this blog's 100th!

I mean "unique" quite literally too. This little plushy and many more like him, are made by Karna over at Cocoon Designs on Etsy.

Each one is hand stitched together from recycled sweaters, buttons and more recycled stuff that she discovers along the way in her every day life. That makes each and every one of them 100% unique!

Lill Scrappy and many of the other dolls in Cocoon Designs are limited edition too! In fact, this one will only have five editions made total.

Cocoon Designs also offers something that you really don't see all that much from in the handmade market place, which is the option of extended payments because she wants each and every person that wants a piece of her work to have the ability to get one! How great is that?

TO VISIT COCOONDESIGNS' ON ETSY, YOU CAN CLICK THE PICTURES ABOVE OR, IF YOU'D RATHER, CLICK RIGHT HERE!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is cute and her shop is filled with amazing plushies. I love seeing how other crafters use recycled items in their designs.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Sooooo cute, love it.

Babamoon said...

thats great that she uses recycled sweaters and things. makes them seem so much more interesting that way!

Bethany Dirksen said...

He is adorable! I looked at her shop and some of them are almost scary....I particularly like this one though because he is still friendly. Interesting shop for sure!

Mhel said...

Ohhh thats one cute scrap!! I love him already!!! Stopping by from SITS!! Have a great day!

Athena HM said...

Love it!

A Few of My Favorite Things said...

So cute and the perfect gift. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Our Followers on Facebook


Quotes

"Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual." - Arthur Koestle

Archive

Other Blogs to Check Out



Thrifty and Chic Mom

Adgitize your web site.
 

The Meandering Musings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Blog Design by Simply Fabulous