Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tags on Bags and Much Much More

I first noticed today's feature shop on the Etsy forums where the artist, Kristin, had posted in the promotions forum advertising a set of her binder clip wedding favors as place tag holders for seating. I thought this was a terrific idea, and I was really impressed with her designs when I followed the link she'd posted.

In fact, I was so impressed that I
spent almost a half an hour browsing around in her shop, pouring over the different wedding favors, party gifts and other tags and goodies she has for sale. And I'm not usually a lengthy browser, either. I like the gallery view when I go into a shop and only usually click on the pics that really catch my attention. But there was so much in her shop that caught my attention that I just couldn't resist on clicking on.... well, nearly everything.

I'm especially fond of her pocket mirrors, of which you can see an example to the right here in this post. They're just adorable and, honestly? I would attend a party or function just to get my hands on one as a party favor! (And this is coming from a recluse. I don't DO parties!)

This is really a shop you don't want to miss if you're throwing (or attending) any kind of function. You're sure to find terrific, quality ideas to enrich the event. Kristin even does custom orders, so be sure to stop by and check out Tags on Bags. You're sure to find a variety of ideas perfect for your needs.

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE TO VISIT THE TAGSONBAGS ETSY SHOP AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND OR, IF YOU PREFER, CLICK RIGHT HERE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute Etsy shop! I love visiting Etsy and could spend hours on it each day. Have a great weekend. Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello!

Post a Comment

Our Followers on Facebook


Quotes

"Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual." - Arthur Koestle

Archive

Other Blogs to Check Out



Thrifty and Chic Mom

Adgitize your web site.
 

The Meandering Musings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Blog Design by Simply Fabulous