Thursday, April 8, 2010

Fondling the Soul - Emotive Artwork and Photography

OOph! I feel like that every once in a while, don't you?

I'm referring to the picture in this post by the way. The first time I saw it, it immediately spoke to me. I was having one of -those- days, you know? And I saw this picture and it just accurately portrayed everything I was feeling.

For that matter, there's a great number of photos in today's feature shop that speak to me and hit on inner chords. It's pretty often that I enjoy the skills of those that can really do something special with a camera... but it's not every day that you run across someone able to so succinctly express true, raw emotion in their work.


Today's photographer that does this to perfection.

Dylan Murphy is a very talented 23 year old photographer whose work ranges from straight photography to complex digital manipulations and everything in between. The subject matter is also varied, including everything from the mundane to the absurd, the unusual and the every day and much more.

Dylan confesses that although he doesn't
always know what his work means, but that doesn't change the fact that his pieces reach right inside and grab your attention on a very base, emotional level.

You really won't want to miss checking out his shop and seeing what he has to offer. He has to be one of the most talented photographers that I've ever seen, and that's really saying something because I see a LOT of photographers. I've just
never seen anyone who captures emotions on film and in print quite as perfectly as he does.

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURES ABOVE TO VISIT DYLAN MURPHY'S ETSY SHOP AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND OR, IF YOU PREFER, CLICK RIGHT HERE.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love his work soo refreshing

Unknown said...

wow....i must check out the shop, these are incredible

Post a Comment

Our Followers on Facebook


Quotes

"Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual." - Arthur Koestle

Archive

Other Blogs to Check Out



Thrifty and Chic Mom

Adgitize your web site.
 

The Meandering Musings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Blog Design by Simply Fabulous