Friday, April 2, 2010

Accssories you just wont want to do without...

Oh yeah, I'm in love. Really. I am.

I finally found a shop that fits both sides of a very complicated personality, and so now? I'm in love.

Sophia Pip is the artist behind the shop in question, and you really have to see her work to believe it.

When I first discovered this shop, it was through the bracelet posted here on the right. I love the whole combination of elegance and danger in this bracelet and it's one of those pieces that just strikes your fancy right away and you don't want to do without.

Then... I followed the link and stepped into her shop and my "I WANT THAT" radar exploded!

Sophia Pip has a beautiful collection of jewelry in her shop and the two styles between cutting edge and elegance don't combat but have been blended into a unique style of casual elegance into her designs that's all her own and absolutely irresistible.

Whether you like sterling Silver, copper, brass or 14K GF, you're sure to find something you like in this shop. She uses high quality and/or unusual gemstones, organically shaped seaglass, high lustre baroque pearls, vintage beads and handcrafted ceramic pieces for accents in much of her work, but simplicity is always the theme. And, she makes everything from the basics to the more involved, creating a wide variety that keeps things interesting in her shop!

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE PICTURE ABOVE TO VISIT SOPHIAPIP'S ETSY SHOP AND TAKE A LOOK AROUND OR, IF YOU PREFER, CLICK RIGHT HERE.

4 comments:

Ladybird said...

I'm liking this collection, as I have a thing for the industrial and interesting combinations of metals.

Loving this necklace too:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38746518

2justByou said...

Oooohhh...Love that necklace! =)

Theta Mom said...

That necklace is gorgeous! Just followed you girl - have a great weekend!

Gallery32 said...

I love that bracelet. Her work is stunning. Off to look at her shop. Thanks for posting :)

Post a Comment

Our Followers on Facebook


Quotes

"Creative activity could be described as a type of learning process where teacher and pupil are located in the same individual." - Arthur Koestle

Archive

Other Blogs to Check Out



Thrifty and Chic Mom

Adgitize your web site.
 

The Meandering Musings... | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Blog Design by Simply Fabulous